1. To meet government regulations, seats are arranged as 1 individual seat with a space of 2 seats.
2. Spare some time for travel and follow the screening measures as specified.
3. Spectators must check their temperature before entering. The temperature must not exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius. They must also scan the QR Code to register in the application “Thai Chana” or “Thai Save Thai (TST)” every time before entering and leaving the competition venue.
4. Spectators must present a vaccine passport or certificate from “Mor Prom” application showing they have received 2 or more doses of COVID-19 vaccine. In case they have been infected with COVID-19 in the past 1-3 months, they must show official documents.
5. Spectators who have not been COVID-19 vaccinated must show a negative test result by RT-PCR within 72 hours or negative ATK no later than 72 hours before entering the venue. The said test results must be certified by a hospital or public health unit.
6. In case of positive test results, or the spectators are found to be at moderate or high risk, the competition management reserves not only the right to prohibit the spectators’ entry into the venue to watch the competition, but also the right not to be responsible for any refunds.
7. Social distancing and wearing a mask throughout the competition are required. A spare mask should be prepared for replacement in case of damage or sweating, and also, washing hands frequently with gel or alcohol spray.
8. Food and beverages are not allowed to be brought into the competition area.